Monday, February 18, 2013

Double Birthday Party

We have two birthdays in February, Audrey's in on the 7th and Michael's the 28th, so we had a combined Princess and Knight party this past weekend.  I didn't manage to get a picture of the two of them at the party...but here is the photo we used for the invitation.  

Sir Michael & Princess Audrey



The party was a blast!  We had a bounce house, cardboard castle, balloon swords, shields, wands, crowns and even a castle cake.  I LOVE throwing my kiddos birthday parties.  It brings me so much joy watching their faces light up and I enjoy getting a chance to be creative every now and then =0)




One failure from the party...picture taking.  I totally should have taken a picture of all the boys in their awesome Knight vests my mom and I made holding their awesome shields my dad cut out of wood...but this is as good as it gets.

And I should have taken a picture of all the girls wearing their pretty princess dresses, holding their suer cute wands they made with their royal crowns they decorated...but this shot is about as good as it gets =0)

I am just grateful that my amazing sister-in-law took some great photos for me throughout the day...here are a few of my favorite.









The castle now resides in a garage.  The kids are not ready to part with it just yet =0)  
And I have 2 months to come up with some fun ideas before our little guy turns 1!!!


2 comments:

  1. Is a heart theme too obvious? Because I'm thinking you could get some real steals on clearance after Valentine's Day. I have a heart-shaped cake pan if you want to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had SO much fun!!! Scarlett LOVES her cousins so much. You did a great job. Love you

    ReplyDelete