Monday, September 10, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

Lizzie's first day or preschool went just as we expected...she LOVED it!  She had a smile on her face  the entire drive there and kept telling me about all of the things she was going to make.  She was a little shy entering the classroom but had zero separation anxiety.  Joe and I had to ask her to come back and give us a hug goodbye =0)  Her teacher reported that she is ready for school and can already tell she will be a great student...music to my ears.





Lizzie wants to take part in homeschool too so I have been busy making some independent learning folders for the kiddos.  I am having so much fun!  One day I will post some of the great products I have found on here =0)
I can't believe I have 2 kids in "school".  Being a taxi cab driver is a new job for me.  I am seriously afraid that I am going to forget to pick up a child because I loose track of time or fall asleep.  I can see full homeschool almost being easier because you don't have to be anywhere by a certain time...maybe one day =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment