Saturday, September 15, 2012

2 Interviews


Name:  Michael
Age:  5 1/2
Best friend:  Ezra & Wyatt
Favorite color:  Blue
Favorite Book:  Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!
Favorite TV Show:  Doc McStuffins
Favorite Movie:  Cars 1 & 2
Favorite Food:  Mac N Cheese
Favorite Cereal:  "Cheerios...the honey kind"
Favorite Sport:  Baseball
Favorite Game:  My sheep lego game (Shave a Sheep)
Something you want to do this year:  "Play baseball and soccer"
What do you want to be when you grow up:  "A police man so I can work with Ezra"
Favorite thing about school: "I learn stuff"



Name:  Lizzie
Age:  4 (in a week)
Best friend:  Michael
Favorite color:  Pink & purple
Favorite Book:  The Belly Button Book
Favorite TV Show:  Doc McStuffins
Favorite Movie:  Care Bears
Favorite Food:  Mac N Cheese
Favorite Cereal:  Cheerios
Favorite Toy:  "My doctor stuff"
Favorite Game:  Hide and Seek
Something you want to do this year:  "Put stickers on paper"
What do you want to be when you grow up:  A Teacher
Favorite thing about school: "Making stuff for my mom"


I am hoping to make this little interview idea a fun tradition to see how my kids likes and interests change over the years.  I tried to ask some other fun questions like "what 3 words describe you" but anything that required more than a one word answer was a bit over their heads =0)  As far as being able to do the 1 thing they want to do this year...piece of cake!  Sports and stickers...I can handle that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment